Tuesday, December 04, 2007

DOWN WITH THE B.C.S.!!!

Before I start my rant I just wanted to update my one fan (Megan) =) I had a great Thanksgiving. It was better than I had wished for. Surprising, I didn't get into much of a political argument. I went the whole trip, until the final hour of Thanksgiving at my Mother-in-law. I made the mistake of having to drop a duce. I decided for everyones benefit I would use the basement bathroom. Lindsey's step dad was down there and we started to discuss after the movement.

It wasn't that bad of a political argument either. I had a great time.

Ok. Enough of my great life.

B.C.S. Is horrible. When are they going to realize that the only fair way to decide national champ. is to have a playoff system. I know the reason they don't is because of the money in all the bowl games. It is sad when money becomes the focus of College sports. The kids on deserve better.

I do agree that OSU should be #1. That is hard for me to say being a U of M fan. However, the BCS was originally set up that no 2 loss team would play for national championship game. Look what we have. LSU is only there because the media wants to see it. They think it will bring in the most money. What about Georgia? They were number 5, then 1 and 2 both ended up with losses. And they are still #5. What about Kansas with only 1 loss? I know they had an easy schedule, but don't they deserve it more than a team with 2 losses. Or how about Hawaii, they had a perfect season and they don't get a chance for it?

COME ON, let the kids get a chance. Just because the BCS is and the media is so corrupt they will do whatever it takes to get more ratings, and more money.

Let them play it out to see who is national champion. PLAYOFF!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Uncle Jonny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home