Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ahh Sweet Memories

Friday Steve (My Brother) his wife, kids, and my wife all went to eat dinner at my mom's house (awesome chicken). My mom was cleaning out the basement and came across some old pictures of ours.

Remember back in high school when it was cool to pass out your class pictures and write notes on the back. Wow, that was a good time reading all those notes (and yes Jamie B. you still owe me like a 100 pieces of gum). I use to hate writing those pictures, and now I see why. One day, someone is going to find your old picture (laugh at the way you use to look) then laugh at the stupid comment that was on the back. 97 RULEZ. Uhh, the good times when everyone wrote rules with a Z at the end.

It was fun to look back at all the pictures of my old friends, girls I dated, and some that I didn't remember us being friends.

If you get bored today, or feel depressed. Find that old box of pictures from high school, go through it and have a great laugh.


Thank you

Uncle Jonny

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny are you?@! I do the same thing with the old pictures and the notes on back!
I read your facebook stuff on which I found your link...sounds like you are doing great!
Chat with you on myspace!
Amanda (Jahnke) McCullough

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home