Sunday, August 07, 2005

The way it is

As well as Lindsey did, I got a friendly reminder about my actions and words on Blogs. Apparently people read our blogs. That in itself was a shock to me. It is easy for me to just spew my words out on this blog without thinking the repercussions. It is amazing how brave you can get when you don't see peoples faces.

I need to be careful of what I say. Ephesians 4:29 Let no uwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.

That is out of the authorized bible, NASV (just kidding Eric).

This does pertain more than just physical speech. Also my Blog. So for those who I have wronged, I do apologies.

That does not mean I won't tell my opinion when asked
. I still consider myself an open book. I just might not give it to you if it does not refer to you and if it will not help you in any matter.

I know I have not been keeping my blog up to date, I am just lazy. That is the real reason I have slacked.

My goal is to start it back up and make it at least bi-weekly.

Peace out my homies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,

I haven't had any problem with what you say on your Blog or Lindsey says on hers. (I forgot my blogger login -- so am glad you have anonymous entries allowed)

Take care of that knee and I'll see ya Sunday.

Debbie

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home