Thursday, July 14, 2005

HOT, HOT, HOT.

Holy crap its hot!
Heat is not my friend. I am don't mind -10 degrees, but I hate it 90+
Thats all I have to say about this weather.

As I am writing my blog I am listening to one of the great bands in Ohio history, Asbestos Twyst. This is one of those groups that bring back memories. WALK DOG YOU ROCK!!! A good friend of mine at college use to be the bass player for this rockin band. It isn't the same since he left, but there still cool. I love music that just brings you sweet memories.

I do have a question for anyone who is reading my blogs. Is anyone following (and care) about the Supreme Court nomonies and future nomonies. I have many opinions and I was wondering if it would be worth me sharing them or not.

Thats it, I know today was lame, but tuff.

Peace Out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Not sure who Thought & Humor is, but I'm thinking congratulations are in order for receiving your first blog-spam.

In any case, for a comment that actually has something to do with the post, I would love to hear your views on the SCOTUS. Here is something hot off the press.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Uncle Jonny's said...

Thank you Ric, I am proud of my Spam

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home