Friday, November 09, 2007

Here's Jonny!

I figured it has been over a year since my last post. I figured it is time for me to come out of retirement for all my fans (both of you).

Why did I stop blogging? I don't know exactly. I got busy and then it fell down on my priority list. It didn't help I had dial up. I know someone in the 21st century with dial up. You would have to understand were I live. My only other option was to build a 125 foot tower and cut down a few trees (which I would hate to do - I am a tree hugger). Then I would be 50% sure I could get it wireless through the closest town. Or, I could get satellite internet which I have heard horror stories about (and it is expensive). Finally, a third option came forth. EVDO through Altell. I LOVE E.V.D.O. It is high speed through your cell phone. It is awesome (especially for a person coming from dial up).

So, needless to say, I can now load the blog a lot quicker.

I still want to keep the same format. I want this to be a blog about my world. (uncle Jonny's world). I will be listing my thoughts on many things in life.

Please (to both of my fans) if you read this and have a thought, question, or a just want to hear my opinion. Please let me know. I have no secrets.

Thank you again. I promise to blog soon.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home