Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Preach it!

I understand many people think that I am boring in my blogs. I can respect that. Please, let me urge you, not to read my blog but read the comment of yesterday's blog. Rick made a great point about Christianity and government. I have to echo his feelings completely. July 4th church service is by far my least favorite. I don't even want to go, but I do out of a feeling of obligation. Thankfully, this year our church did not participate in the typical "patriotic" Sunday. I do enjoy hearing peoples opinions on this, even if you disagree with me.


Just a side note. Today my family was at my parents house and my brother and I were talking about Art Bell and Coast to Coast. I use to have a job were I would frequently work all night long. The one part I miss about it is listening to Coast to Coast with George Nory. I know he will never be Art Bell, yet his show still rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home