Monday, June 20, 2005

Just Another Manic Monday

One thing I didn't want my blog to be is a rant and rave about my problems. At the moment I don't care. I say tough crap (not litterally, it has been anything but tough).

Work today was not the greatest. I realized something today. I can understand how and why people turn to alchohol, drugs, smoking, or any "bad" habit. All it is, is an escape. It helps get your mind off your problems or your "case of the Mondays.'

Today I again was the hatchet man. I cut people off of propane if they fail to pay. I know it needs to be done. I just don't like to be the man who does it. Since it is summer all the children are out of school and parents are still at work. So I have to tell the kids there propane is no more unless I can get $1,000.

I don't want to complane to much. So I think I will cut it short. But I do agree with Lindsey, Postsecret is addicting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home